Jacaranda comprises three separate campgrounds. Complimentary breakfast is served at the Jacaranda Restaurant from Sunday 10 September to Saturday 16 September.
Campground A is the main campground where the permanent bathroom facilities and the Jacaranda Restaurant are located.
Campground B is located below Campground A, across a gully spanned by a bridge. There is no bathroom in this campground. Guests will use the bathroom facilities in Campground A.
Campground C is more secluded, located on a ridge on the far side of Campground B and accessible via a walking track from Campground B. There is no bathroom in this campground. Guests will use the bathroom facilities in Campground A.
Jacaranda tent specifications:
Jacaranda Tents are two-roomed:
Deluxe Single (one double bed)
Deluxe Double (one double bed)
Deluxe Twin (two single beds)
- 1 double bed (or 2 single beds) fully made up with sheets, 2 blankets, duvets and 4 pillows
- 1 electric blanket per bed
- 1 bedside lamp and table per person
- 4 towels per person
- clothes racks and 6 coat hangers per rack
- hanging shelves
- 1 powerboard with 4 outlets (please bring your own adaptors)
- rubbish bin
This year we offer a new experience at Amaroo – glamping!
Our spacious 5×5 metre canvas bell tents are fully waterproof, strong and durable and come in two themes; The Eco Tent and The Festival Tent.
Our Eco Tent is inspired by nature. This tent has everything you are looking for in a stay and caters for a wide variety of personalities. Guests will feel as though they are on a tropical safari.
The Festival Tent says it all! Bright and fun, with a bohemian chic edge. This tent is all about the festival experience and caters for guests looking for a unique alternative.
Glamping twin (2 queen beds) two people sharing
Glamping double (1 queen bed) two people sharing
- Comfortable Queen size high-rise airbeds
- All linen provided with extra blankets and cushions
- Wonderful floor rugs
- Storage facilities
- Seating area with table and chairs
- Fresh clean white towels
- Towel rail with a vanity wash bowl
- Large standing mirror
- Water jug and glasses
- Wine cooler bucket
- Wash bucket and foot towel
- Lovely palm pot plant
- Led lantern lights
- Portable lights and fan
- Complimentary Welcome Hamper including:Organic Australian made toiletry set,Sunscreen, insect repellent, wet wipes,mini torch, water bottles and snacks,Pack of playing cards, and a FREE gift!
Note: Soap, shampoo and conditioner is provided in the Jacaranda bathrooms.
Glamping a new way to camp at Amaroo