Thanks for Your Help
“It was a great pleasure helping in this role and seeing all the smiling people come and relax into the event.” Volunteer Amaroo 2016
Welcome, all our new and returning volunteers! Thank you for your willingness to help without which these events would not be possible.
For 2017 the team structure is a little different, some team managers will be helping for the first time. It may be that a role you have fulfilled in the past is replaced or renamed.
Volunteer applications are now open.
If you wish to help at the event, please scroll to the bottom of this page and complete the application process.
Teams & Roles
Please consider which team you would like to help from the list below:
- Food and Beverages, Catering
- Customer Services (guest care, reception, meet and greet, bus helpers), Special Needs assistance
- Accommodation, reception services and quality control
- Information & helpdesk,
- Public Relations
- Logistics for Equipment and Goods.
- Inventory and equipment Control.
- Signage set up and take down
- Purchasing & Delivery
- Setup, Takedown, handymen, grounds workers
- Traffic Management / car parking
- Chair setup
Event HR /Volunteers
- Recruiting and Role Descriptions
- Team HR support
- Care and welfare
Peak Organics Farm and Peak Organics shop
- Purchasing – orders control
- Money control onsite
- General Store
“It was very enjoyable, down to earth communication between team members was positive and encouraging, and I looked forward to participating each day.” Volunteer 2016.
Steps to Volunteer
To help at Amaroo we ask that all volunteers including managers and supervisors
- Watch the Health and Safety video. Click here.
- Accept the event Policies. Click here.
- Complete the Helper Form. Click here.
Briefings will help keep you safe and comfortable during your participation at Amaroo.
Helper Form information is provided to Managers seeking helpers and they will contact you directly.
Follow the Amaroo Facebook page for updates.
Thanks again, look forward to seeing you at Amaroo.